Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
so in my quest to finish my divorce I filed Bakruptcy.... lol now she has to deal with the collector (thats what she gets for cheating and getting pregnant:FU)...... so my beloved 2007 R6 is being taken..... but not before I strip every damn part I put on there off and let some other loving owners have the fun.

All parts are about 6-8 months old, perfect working condition, and fit 2006-2007 R6 (not R6S) with exception of the Vortex clip ons which fit bike with the same size forks (I think 50mm)

Vortax Clip Ons- Black- 50mm- $125 (include new Harris R6 grips)
CRG Roll-A-Click levers, black w red clicker- $100 for the pair SOLD
Pig Spotter 2 mirrors w led signals- black- $75
Yoshimura Full TRC exhaust- chrome- $500
(will include for free a Lockhart Phillips Dynatech dial in fuel controller)
Dyno Jet Power Commander - $200 (will include BMC air filter) SOLD
Tank Bag- $50
Icon Death or Glory Lid-medium-$250
Icon Speed Freak jacket- medium- $300
Frank Thomas 3/4 carbon knuckle gloves-large- free with either helemt or jacket
package deal on Icon- $475 for jacket gloves and lid

Dual Projector R6s headlights w/ red led's inside housing- SOLD

free with anything-
OnGuard disc lock
R6 triple tree nut cover

all prices are OBO, shipping negotiated with buyer, Package deals available for discounted price. ie.... exh+ powercmd= 650, clipon+crg= 200 ect...

Attachments

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,287 Posts
Sorry about your situation bro...I went through the EXACT same thing about 5 years ago (wife cheated on me)...so congrats in that aspect on getting away from her...

But while going through the rest of your journey of divorce...try to keep a level head (cause its probably going to be the hardest thing youll ever go through) and dont settle for ANYTHING. I got pretty screwed because of "settling" from just wanting the situation to be over with.

Try to keep the end in sight as much as you can...and keep in mind, were (this wonderful forum) here for you if you need us...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry about your situation bro...I went through the EXACT same thing about 5 years ago (wife cheated on me)...so congrats in that aspect on getting away from her...

But while going through the rest of your journey of divorce...try to keep a level head (cause its probably going to be the hardest thing youll ever go through) and dont settle for ANYTHING. I got pretty screwed because of "settling" from just wanting the situation to be over with.

Try to keep the end in sight as much as you can...and keep in mind, were (this wonderful forum) here for you if you need us...
yeah, i hear yea, thats why this has been going on for 2 years, my mom has been helping me until about 2 months ago when we brought her attorney into it,,, funny part is she is a better lawyer than my ex's lawyer lol, and now that my moms guy is involved they are really in trouble,,, he is one of the best known in the city so already my ex's attorney has rolled over. but yeah, its been hard, but i had to get away. now its just trying to sell this stuff to help pay for the attorney. dude is EXPENSIVE, but well worth it.

·
Registered
68 Posts

But while going through the rest of your journey of divorce...try to keep a level head (cause its probably going to be the hardest thing youll ever go through) and dont settle for ANYTHING.

same here bro. went through it a year ago and had to sell my old bike. things will turn around. i finally got another bike a couple weeks ago. GLWS/free bump

·
Stunt Rider
7,955 Posts
Sell me the whole front end of this bike.

·
YZF-er!
1,727 Posts
PM sent for Power Commander! :fact

DIBS!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.