Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, here is the deal... I took my mirrors off the day I got my bike, because I love the smooth look.
It is 5,000 miles later now and I have no problem looking over my back all the time (perks of being young :) ) I have been starting to take girls on the back of it further then around the block now, and turns out it is damn near impossible to twist around with them back there.

so I think I need some form of mirrors, but don't want to put big rabbit ears back up and I think the pig spotters are retarded...

I was thinking the bar end mirrors, but I dont want to get them if they wont really help me (I am going for function and sleekness, not legality) I can imagine them helping you in full tuck but does the angle you would be looking while riding a passenger (sitting up) be helpful at all?

Thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no body has any opinions on these mirrors

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
They are great I have one on the left clip on and it works great. It is made by CRG. It fit perfectly on my bar, does not move or vibrate at speed. I just snapped a couple pics for ya they are being e-mailed to my photobucket ill post them as soon as they clear.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are great I have one on the left clip on and it works great.
I assume the works great part is referring to how well you can see out of them. I want them to be the only thing I have to look at when I have a passenger (and get a clear picture of what is next to me)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the pictures by the way, I got to wrapped up in my question to remember to thank you for taking the time to get pics

1 - 6 of 6 Posts