Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love the editing. What program do you use?
Sony Vegas, was quick and dirty edit. I know people don't like super long videos of just riding so tried to keep it short but still show the track off and my slowness.

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
Sony Vegas, was quick and dirty edit. I know people don't like super long videos of just riding so tried to keep it short but still show the track off and my slowness.
yea. Everyone is ADD now. No one wants to see a 15 min video of 12 laps around a track. I try to keep it around 5 mins or less.

·
Super Mod
1,292 Posts
Not to sound like a dick, but I just wanted to throw out some advice from watching the video. Start hitting those apex's! You are FEET away from almost every apex. One thing to remember is that its not where your head is, its where your bike is. If your head is at the apex then your bike is still a couple feet away from it. You should be over the curbing, your tires should be at the apex.

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not to sound like a dick, but I just wanted to throw out some advice from watching the video. Start hitting those apex's! You are FEET away from almost every apex. One thing to remember is that its not where your head is, its where your bike is. If your head is at the apex then your bike is still a couple feet away from it. You should be over the curbing, your tires should be at the apex.
No biggie man. This was my 2nd time at Barber. Still working on my lines. I got the jist of the lines, but you're right. I do have more room to move over, that's why I like videos. You learn so much from watching yourself ride. :cheers

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
No biggie man. This was my 2nd time at Barber. Still working on my lines. I got the jist of the lines, but you're right. I do have more room to move over, that's why I like videos. You learn so much from watching yourself ride. :cheers
He should see my lines :sing :eek5 :eek:

·
Until the day comes
580 Posts
Great video, and as long as your having fun thats all that matters. You can keep working on those lines the next time. Im sure Marc and Cody will help you out

1 - 12 of 12 Posts