Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished setting up my pit and bed in the back of my SUV. When I finished I took a little walk around and am seeing a lot of r6. Anyone else out here?

Also HOLY **** this place is crazy. It's the nicest biggest track I've ever been to I can not wait to ride tomorrow.

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
it is a fantastic track. unfortunately, i will not be there. going to the mid ohio wera round.

here's a tidbit i learned there while i was drinking: the bathrooms on the second level of paddock has the men's room on the right. on the third level, it's on the left. if you get it wrong, you've drank too much... :D

s3aturnr

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it is a fantastic track. unfortunately, i will not be there. going to the mid ohio wera round.

here's a tidbit i learned there while i was drinking: the bathrooms on the second level of paddock has the men's room on the right. on the third level, it's on the left. if you get it wrong, you've drank too much... :D

s3aturnr
Lol I parked about 50 yards from the bathroom and already went to it before I started drinking so I think I'll remember which is which lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts