Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
My R1 Owns Me...
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone going? Thinking about making this my first track day with SBTT. Got another guy going as well from TN, I'll be driving from GA.

Just wondering who might be going or if you guys had any tips for a track day at Barber.

Thanks guys.

·
GO FASTER!!!
2 Posts
Yes, I will be leaving Nashville on Friday the 19th around 3pm. - How bout you put your lil boy pants on and make it both days!!!

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'll be there both days :) A big group of us from the Louisville area are all going down.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Instructing novice again, eh? Well Tammi will look for you LOL

It was mentioned to me to become an instructor, especially being a female and making new ones feel comfortable, but I said no way because my fun isn't done! I want to reach my top and best level :D

·
"The Dude abides .. "
4,719 Posts
FYI.. if geared right, you only use 2nd-4th gears at Barber. Fun track. There isn't power there for the most part. Try to park on the lower tier or ya better have a pit bike. It UPhill to the 2nd and 3rd tier parking areas. Great views from on top of the building. Nice bathrooms with showers too.

·
Derp
1,308 Posts
Instructing novice again, eh? Well Tammi will look for you LOL

It was mentioned to me to become an instructor, especially being a female and making new ones feel comfortable, but I said no way because my fun isn't done! I want to reach my top and best level :D
Yeah. It has slowed me down a little, but I have somehow managed to drop 2-3 seconds. So I guess it hasn't really slowed me down... Feels like it has though!

She can request me if she wants to be in my group, she was awesome to work with! I much prefer working with women, you guys listen good! :lmao

I know on Saturday I'll probably be in group 3-4 more than likely, she will be perfect in that group

1 - 13 of 13 Posts