Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
This one time at band...
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This forum and It's members kick ass. :YEA

Joined looking for an exhaust for my 09 R6. After searching around, I couldn't find exactly what I was wanting for a good price. Received an email from Dreday about a brand new Leo Vince Factory EVOII full carbon system he was looking to get rid of. Needless to say, the system showed up in less then a week from when we spoke. Dreday is a stand up guy, I can't thank him enough for helping me out!

After my exhaust I needed a Tune, searched around and found nothing but good about Bauce Racing (Cheifsmokedawg) (Anthony), emailed him about a tune and immediately shipped out my ecu to his shop. Talked to him a couple more times about exactly what map I wan't and some other custom tricks from Bauce Racing. While waiting for my ecu I installed some smog plates, bcm airfilter, and Dropped one tooth on the front sprocket. I finally Received my ecu after a few weeks. Plugged it into my bike..... and holy shit this thing pulls hard 1st-5th like a freight train. I would say 6th, but I never reached it. :YEA The 2k Idle makes street riding noticeably easier and much more enjoyable. Especially with the fan kicking on early to cool the bike down. I would have to say my favorite feature is the reduced engine breaking. I hated the stock engine breaking from the start, but now, I am all smiles. Anthony also included some frame sliders "just because".

______Rating_______

(1-5 Rating)

-Price- (5)
-Shipping- (5)
-Customer Service- (5)
-Packaging- (5)
-Ordering Process- (5)

I now consider Anthony one of my good friends. He is straight up a wizard when it comes to these R6's.

The only trouble I had was trying to get in contact after sending out my ecu, but I learned you need to sit back and be patient. He WILL get a hold of you when your up in line for tuning.

Thanks to everyone!: Dreday, Anthony, 09-R6rider, Mac7504, smalltrack, pickpocket293, S3aturnR, RC51!

:cheers:toocool:

·
My Mind,My World
529 Posts

·
slow guy
4,409 Posts
Wow cocksocket got named twice for help, what did you do Steve?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hey Anthony

Seems like you are up and running again? I'm still looking forward to the "remote flash session" we talked about on the email :) I hope you are still able to help me out. In about 14 days time I'll attend the pre-season training on Slovakia Ring, so I really need your help to set up my ECU's before I hit the track...

Thanx,
Hans

·
"The Dude abides .. "
4,719 Posts
i have sent a few riders/racers to www.Bauce-racing.com for flashes and they have been happy. I know my race bike runs great with his flash for sure !

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sounds excellent! And that's exactly what I'm looking for! :YEA

Sadly... it seems like Bauce Racing is too busy to help me out.. or maybe find it to be too much hassle to perform a "over seas" remote flash :confused

I'll of cause pay for the service, but I just need a little help getting the first FlashTune maps/images set up for the track...

I keep my fingers crossed and hope to hear from Bauce Racing soon :)

Cheers,
Hans

1 - 10 of 10 Posts