Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
deez nutz
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy is amazing. Get the Bauce Racing reflash, buy his parts, sign up for ACE and ride the track and learn from him...support BAUCE RACING!!! sounds **** but this kid ROCKS! Thats all :bow

·
Ow ,NuckenFuts
1,075 Posts
this guy is amazing. Get the bauce racing reflash, buy his parts, sign up for ace and ride the track and learn from him...support bauce racing!!! Sounds **** but this kid rocks! Thats all :bow
fact ^^

·
billdozer
1,865 Posts
Awesome dude, awesome shop, and if you can do an ACE track day sign up for the advanced school and he'll make you an awesome rider!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Rode with him yesterday at Summit point. Awesome guy and very helpful. Carlos was also out there and his other buddies but not sure if theyre they're on the forum. Tony (R1), Roger (R6), Marco (R6) . Great group of guys had a blast. Sucks u couldn't come out wildbill

·
Registered
4 Posts
For those of you who have done the ecu flash, how has this affected your gas mileage? I would assume going from the progressive opening to the full open at once with the throttle bodies would hurt the mileage some for those that use their bike for double duty, track and commuting. Also any other opinions on what options they liked changing and not liked changing, for example the engine breaking.

·
billdozer
1,865 Posts
I would assume going from the progressive opening to the full open at once with the throttle bodies would hurt the mileage some for those that use their bike for double duty, track and commuting.
Full open at once??? i don't think it works like that. The ecu may or may not affect gas mileage, I couldn't tell you cause i dont ride street or track mpg but I do know throttle response is very smooth and progressive compared to stock.

You'd have to ask the bauce man for the best answer to your question.

·
Living The Dream
3,806 Posts
+1 ant is nothing but help!! bauce for president!!

·
"The Dude abides .. "
4,719 Posts
mileage could actually IMPROVE .. as the acceleration table will change butterfly opening slower at lower rpm, than you are actually twisting the grip (kind of like traction control, in a very crude way). butterflys are 100% open at high rpm/high throttle position, but if you are doing that, are you really worried about mpg at that point ??

engine braking is a personal thing.. some want more reduction of eb, some want less. Try it the way he does it, then you could add or take away more engine braking to suit (but would need to send the box in).

he does a great job !

·
Registered
4 Posts
Melkman, are there any other options I should consider, or maybe shouldnt? I believe you can have the fans kick on at a lower temp, and make adjustment in the ecu for gearing rather than using something like a speedo healer.

·
pin it to win it
8,080 Posts
Talk to chief he will explain it all in great detail

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
Thanks for all the support guys!! :cheers :drink

Melkman, are there any other options I should consider, or maybe shouldnt? I believe you can have the fans kick on at a lower temp, and make adjustment in the ecu for gearing rather than using something like a speedo healer.

Use the link in my signature to send an email to me and I'll email you the whole settings and options list plus explanations on each setting. I'm always happy to answer any and all questions.

:cheers
Anthony

·
Yeah Science!
7,338 Posts
:cheers got the used rearsets today Ant!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts