Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i believe it was mikeeh and weazel that came up with the idea of a group ride before it gets to shitty to be out there

lets get the ball rolling guys

time and date that everybody is good with?

sign in if you're interested.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,777 Posts
Deltaonex, definitely sign me up for this ride!! :cheers
Great to see you guys at the show!

Weazel, great to hear from you even though I didn't get to hang
out with you at the show!

Hopefully alot more will hook up for this ride!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
considering that it will probably be raining later in the week, it may not be a good idea to do it this weekend.

this is my usual route:
hwy9, rest at 4 corners, hwy 35 (skyline), rest at the general post store/alice's, down 84, another break, up stage road, pescadero rd, connect back to 84, go up and go home.

any other ideas?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah......I live in sonoma County which is close enough to all you guys......there is always skaggs springs road and hwy 1 over towards sonoma county which are great rides.....but of course skaggs is a weekday ride...the cops love hanging out there on the weekends...

·
Registered
501 Posts
sounds good, it matters what day it is cause i either have work or school so i'll have to request a day off of work to do this and where would the ride be going too. I live in fairfield so its a little drive for me but im down. :poke just let me know

·
Can u c my turn signals?
128 Posts
I don't care where we meet as long as it is within a 75 mile radius of Fremont, CA.

I don't plan on riding to hardcore since my tires are fairly new (less then 100 miles) and it as been raining lately, but I am down for any kind of ride ( I will just be a little slower then some of you).

So when are we going??? :jump

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's up my jigga's. . . we got a dude from union city right herre. . . ok that's it for now. gotta go get sum :boob action. then :hump . whoops i mean :cheers .. then :boob then :hump ... then run away..
just kidding....abstinence ya'll. . .. it's damn true

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.