Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i believe it was mikeeh and weazel that came up with the idea of a group ride before it gets to shitty to be out there

lets get the ball rolling guys

time and date that everybody is good with?

sign in if you're interested.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Deltaonex, definitely sign me up for this ride!! :cheers
Great to see you guys at the show!

Weazel, great to hear from you even though I didn't get to hang
out with you at the show!

Hopefully alot more will hook up for this ride!

·
Can u c my turn signals?
128 Posts
You guys can count me in for this ride.
I am aways down for riding!!

Just let me know when and where?? :jump

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
considering that it will probably be raining later in the week, it may not be a good idea to do it this weekend.

this is my usual route:
hwy9, rest at 4 corners, hwy 35 (skyline), rest at the general post store/alice's, down 84, another break, up stage road, pescadero rd, connect back to 84, go up and go home.

any other ideas?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yeah......I live in sonoma County which is close enough to all you guys......there is always skaggs springs road and hwy 1 over towards sonoma county which are great rides.....but of course skaggs is a weekday ride...the cops love hanging out there on the weekends...

·
Registered
373 Posts
i'm down to ride- but i'm only availible monday thru weds so.... lol maybe i'm not so down?!

let me know far enough in advance and maybe i can get the day off....
and it's gunna rain tomorrow supposedly it sprinkled tonight --->south san jose

·
Registered
501 Posts
sounds good, it matters what day it is cause i either have work or school so i'll have to request a day off of work to do this and where would the ride be going too. I live in fairfield so its a little drive for me but im down. :poke just let me know

·
Registered
373 Posts
i was up there a couple weeks ago and they've been doing road construction up there lately- the roads are alot smoother but with the weather being colder and more moisture i was too pussy to lean more round those corners....

the vista point up there is a trip too

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
I think we should all agree on an agreeable location to be fair for others.

And how we keep track of the weather will pretty much dictates when
we can have this get together!

·
Can u c my turn signals?
128 Posts
I don't care where we meet as long as it is within a 75 mile radius of Fremont, CA.

I don't plan on riding to hardcore since my tires are fairly new (less then 100 miles) and it as been raining lately, but I am down for any kind of ride ( I will just be a little slower then some of you).

So when are we going??? :jump

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's up my jigga's. . . we got a dude from union city right herre. . . ok that's it for now. gotta go get sum :boob action. then :hump . whoops i mean :cheers .. then :boob then :hump ... then run away..
just kidding....abstinence ya'll. . .. it's damn true

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sounds good to me. do anybody down to ride with us, please post your aim/msn/yahoo sn's so it makes it easier to coordinate and get in touch with each other.

aim: wiredout46
yahoo: topgunzviper
msn: [email protected]

·
Registered
68 Posts
hey guys! i'm from san leandro, but im mostly in fremont coz i work there. do u guys have a set date? i'm wondering if i can go with u guys and bring a friend w/ me.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts