1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
N(.)(.)bie
3,336 Posts
NICE... she looks very clean!?! :)

·
NOT DoD Blocked
5,605 Posts
Looks great Matt!! Except for this red and white thing that was in most of the pics. You should be able to chop it out though. =)

So I guess you got tired of the overwhelming noise from your shorty pipe

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
fyrefyter0143 said:
Matt...when did you take off your gyt-r pipe?
I took it off a couple weeks ago... I dont mind the loudness so much it's just that im being messed with by the cops and i live in an apartment with only a carport. I just dont want a pissed off neighbor to mess with my bike.

Rrwing said:
Looks great Matt!! Except for this red and white thing that was in most of the pics. You should be able to chop it out though. =)

So I guess you got tired of the overwhelming noise from your shorty pipe
:lmao Yea thats my buddys f4i. He actually really wants an r6. Im going to be pissed if he buys an 08.

·
Will work for track time
19,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There are some ugly marks on the bike. Its been down before and i just dont want to spend the money to fix it when its gonna be a track bike in the near future.
I love the lines. they really make a difference once the brakes warm up. I find my self going a little faster then normal on the streets because the stopping distance has shortened quite a bit :sing . I have Spiegler lines that I got from Motomummy and I love them . Next time i will just get either black or silver because the blue doesnt match but it's cool.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Looks Good! I just bought a GYTR pipe for mine (stubby. How loud was yours?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I dont want it to be crazy loud...just louder than the factory pipe.

Thanks,

chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts