Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this just not the SEXIEST thing on the internet??!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Colin Edwards rippin it up...

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just think that CF M1 is the most badass looking bike out there...

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^^^ LOL

·
Registered
4,552 Posts
If only that pic didn't have the douche in the background.

Have to agree, the best looking bike I have ever seen.

:boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob :boob

·
Banned
786 Posts
I love that raw carbon fiber too.....Looks sweet I wish they would leave it that way, don't really care for the blue and yellow. I thought about getting the carbon fiber fairing set from OPP until I saw the $$$$$$$$$$$$....$$$$$$$ made me wanta puke :throwup

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nothing sexier than carbon fiber..... I am getting a carbon fairing set for my R6 hopeully next month... it is going to run me $1500 plus shipping.....

·
Registered
786 Posts
Carbon fiber makes me all tingly inside....
If ONLY I had the $$$$$, or the skills like Rossi.... gaddamn

·
Registered
4 Posts
z31maniac said:
Suhas said:
ninja316 said:
Yoda, I didn't know you liked Asian men.
LMFAO :lmao

That bike is fuQ'n nice thou .. how much do u guys think one of those wud cost .. 40-50G's?
If your talking about the bike. I think a MotoGP bike comes in at close to $1 Million.
Yes last I heard all the non factory HRC teams that competed last year, camel honda and a couple others campaigning the RC211V. Were able to RENT the bike for the season for about 750,000 to 1 million per unit whether it was an ex HRC repsol bike or a leftover privateer bike from the previous season.

As far a CF goes you should be able to clothe an R6 or an R1 in CF for about 3 k including tank and fenders etc

Wheels would be another 3.5k too.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts