Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do i find out which days i can ride there?
Price?
Services available for bikes(tires/techs)?
Does this track have a DB limit?

Also i tried there site and cannot seem to find what im looking for..

·
Keep it Rubber-Side Down
272 Posts
I ride there a few times throughout the year but mostly with Track Day organizations. I know they host MotoSeries, NESBA, and even Dealer Track days.

Since you're from Pittsburgh, check out www.sportbikealliance.com. It's organized by a girl from Pittsburgh who rides an '07 R6 (just like mine) and a lot of the members in that club do BeaveRun throughout the year.

I've never been told about a db limit and I've got a full race system without the baffle. I don't think there's an issue because the track is pretty much on the top of a hill with very little surrounding residential area.

You can also check out www.motoseries.com. This is the organization I've done the most track days with and when we go to BeaveRun, it costs under $150 for the day (compared to Nelson Ledges which is $135...I think).

When MotoSeries hosts the track days, they almost always have a Tire Manufacturer there who can change/sell tires on-site. If I remember right, it was Bridgestone and Michelin (but I could be mistaken). Regardless, they'll mount your own tires if you bring them and if needed.

Always a good time.

·
Searching and lurking...
24 Posts
(late to the party but...)

FYI, NESBA almost always has tires at their Beaverun dates (I've never been there when they HAVEN'T had tires). Best plan is to pre-order for any date you'll be doing with them. DUNLOP is what they will have...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts