Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone. names anthony im 21 ive rode bike for a couple years, then i got out of it for a while now im into drifting. well ive been looking at bikes again especially since gas prices have rose again. i used to ride busa's and ninjas, r1's, and even rode a buddies gixxer a couple of times. what do you guys think i should go with again, since ive been out of the scene for well over a year now im a little rusty of the new bikes. let me know what you all think. thanks

·
Registered
131 Posts
Well since this is an r6 forum you will probably get some bias opinions. What type of riding are you looking to do?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know i will prolly get biased opinions, but im just wondering what everyones likes, dislikes, anything like that. but besides riding daily (if weather permits), track days, "spirited" riding, well i guess you could say a little bit of everything.

·
Registered
33 Posts
sumthing about the post screams bullshit lol, but yea it depends what ur riding for and how long the ride is...daily commute etc..

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
r6 FTW. :D

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
what about this post screams bullshit erndog? let me know because so far everything i have said is true so let me know because im curious

1 - 7 of 7 Posts