Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Newbie here obviously. I got a 2008 R6s raven 2 weeks ago as of today. I love the thing got it new with 0miles. I already have 660 on the ODO. This is my first bike and I love it!:toocool:

Anyone else on here from seattle area, WA?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the forum. Post some pics! :D

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well took me long enough to get the pictures but here they are and a little progress to how she looks now.

Here she is the Day I got her!

Then I brought her in too work for a little surgery the next day!

After a little tearing apart and modding....

Then I finished with this! My own fender eliminator and a integrated rear

Now in the 2 weeks and 2 days I have owned her...

Vortex frame sliders
Integrated Rear
Fender Eliminator
Alarm

On the Way
Tank Guard
Flush mount front signals

·
The R is for Respect
47 Posts
Nice sweet bike dude. I just got an 03 r6 in raven, well that year the raven had red flames on it. ANYWAY, I got it a week ago and love it. Its my first bike and i've been trying to ride as much as possible but the damn weather here sucks. I live in seattle.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I live in Tukwila, come down and ride, we usually meet up at RMC.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Thanks Everyone for the comments!

I live in Tukwila, come down and ride, we usually meet up at RMC.
When i got a couple buddies here with gsxrs and what not. but we are looking for more people to ride with!

I think i have an addiction guys.... I have had her 2 1/2 weeks and I gonna hit 900 miles today.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks Everyone for the comments!

When i got a couple buddies here with gsxrs and what not. but we are looking for more people to ride with!

I think i have an addiction guys.... I have had her 2 1/2 weeks and I gonna hit 900 miles today.
Yeah you do, because it's been raining/snowing here in the last 2 1/2 weeks and you still managed to pull off 900 miles. Well we usually during the summer we meet on Monday nights at 5pm, but this Saturdays looking nice.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah you do, because it's been raining/snowing here in the last 2 1/2 weeks and you still managed to pull off 900 miles. Well we usually during the summer we meet on Monday nights at 5pm, but this Saturdays looking nice.

Awesome well Just let me know when and i can get my buddies together and head down there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts