Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright....I'm looking for reace glass for my 04. Does any company out there make both a street and a race front end? So I can buy the street front end and have an extra faring stay and stuff for the race faring and just swap em for track time? Anyone with an opinion on who makes the best aftermarket glass? :hammer

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm looking for 04 plastics too, b/c I don't want to cut the stock ones to put sliders on and they're cheaper to crash with racing. A while back I saw a company out of the Midwest that has some decent stuff for around $500, I believe it started with an R but I can't find it any more.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i was thinkin the same thing. would be nice to have since its way cheaper than gettin some OE plastics. only bad thing is i would have to figure a way make the cut out for the headlight.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Talk to these guys... tell them Matt Pacheco referred you.

http://www.morsefiberglass.com/

Not only is their stuff TOP NOTCH. They are some of the best people I have ever dealt with in the motorcycle buisness.

I wouldn't be racing if it weren't for them helping me out.

And I have crashed 3 times on their bodywork, and the worst I had to do was remove it to clean out the mud... then remount it. One crash was enough to break off my frame slider, but the bodywork didn't have so much as one crack. Just scratched it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts