Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A friend of mine worked out a deal for my bike, so the bike is no longer for sale. If things change you will see her back up here for sale. This thread can be deleted now.

DELETE!!!

·
Track Only!
1,550 Posts
Dang. Wish I was closer. Post on CL and maybe the WERA forum. Lots of guys there looking for a cheap newer model R6.

PS... Jail? How did that happen? Did you pull a T.I.?

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
what goodies are on it? Will you part out the goodies? Such as the damper?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang. Wish I was closer. Post on CL and maybe the WERA forum. Lots of guys there looking for a cheap newer model R6.

PS... Jail? How did that happen? Did you pull a T.I.?
Some woman slammed into me with her SUV while I was in my car, she was signaling to go right but she just kept going straight and T-boned my ass end. I dropped my insurance awhile back because when you need it they don't do a damn thing and I was paying over $300 a month for state minimum for an 89 beater car...clean record by the way. So it turns out that this woman's husband is a state trooper and he took it personally. Multiple fines, they didn't even talk to me they just said heres four fines and you're probably going to jail and they didn't even ask me what happend just talked to her because she's family. So yea...I might be getting sued and thown in jail because she's claiming that she recently had surgery and you know how people are these days. So much for college and future hopes. Guess I'm going to work at Mc shits for the rest of my life and never have anything.

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
bring it to court?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bring it to court?
I guess I'm waiting for the papers in the mail to see when I go to court. From my experience you can't argue anything in court when you're my age, just doesn't do any good. Her family is the whole police force that was there...so....yea I'm ****ed.

·
Is this a segment?
17,688 Posts
Sounds like you already lost to yourself, sucks to hear that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts