Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering on some of your opinions. I have a liquid silver 04' R6 and I'm in the market for some flush mounts. I don't want anything that protrudes out. I'm looking for a very VERY clean look.

Thanks.

·
Registered
963 Posts
greggs custom flush mounts: if you get silver, you'll have a black ring around the flush mount from where the fairing isn't painted silver. If you get black, you'll have a black flush mount essentially. depends on you, but greggs are completely flush with the fairing and requires NO drilling or dremeling whatsoever.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ed said:
in case you plan on getting them:

www.greggscustoms.com

They have a list of east and west coast distributors on their site.
Once again, thanks. I was looking on google for their website, and I couldn't find shit.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Ed said:
greggs custom flush mounts: if you get silver, you'll have a black ring around the flush mount from where the fairing isn't painted silver. If you get black, you'll have a black flush mount essentially. depends on you, but greggs are completely flush with the fairing and requires NO drilling or dremeling whatsoever.
the 04 fairings are silver. You shouldnt have any black ring around the collar. hehe

flash makes it look lighter....but its a color match just to let you know.

·
Registered
210 Posts
personally...i would get the black flush mounts....they do look better than the white ones....they match the flow of the black flames. Don't get me wrong..the white ones are cool....it is just a preference thing....please see the following link....to view them... pic is not the best because my girl is on my bike...but you will get the idea..

http://damnnet.com/images/CW R6 & Gf 2 sized.jpg

·
Registered
963 Posts
I got the clutch protector. It felt awkward at first, but I don't even notice it now. That and a frame slider on that side will protect everything real nice, man...

·
Registered
359 Posts
My friend has got a silver 04 and he ordered the silver ones. It's matches allright, but is by no means a perfect. You can tell a difference in the color.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
if i had to do it all over again i'd definately be gettin the gregg's....those are sweet looking....

·
Registered
963 Posts
I've gotten compliments from EVERYBODY on that slip-on. That bitch sounds hot as hell. I managed to get the exact same termignoni decal on the other side of the can, so it looks a lot nicer from both sides of the bike.

But nah, I don't have the equipment to make a sound clip unless someone on the forum who lives in Souther Cali is willing to take one...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts