Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
I eat R6s... 07 R1
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats the best full exhaust for an 08? nothing crazy in price but some thing like a 2 bros. or yoshi

·
Just Burnin Time
2,219 Posts
I got my Leo SBK carbon for 1000 shipped.

Try parts411.com

·
I eat R6s... 07 R1
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea that leo is nice but my only choices are d+d, yoshi, 2brothers and maybe one other. its part of a deal when i buy a new bike it comes with. i thought the yoshi might be the best one out of the group but i wasnt sure if theres really a excellent system out there for around a 1000

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
the two brothers full system sounds AMAZING on the r6. a buddy of mine has the full system on his 50th and it has the deepest growl ive ever heard from a bike in my life,.... enough to make you creme those panties of yours. thats what exhaust i will be getting when i save up the loot for it.

·
I eat R6s... 07 R1
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes they do sound unreal! they are nice and deep and they do just growl!
i had one on my R1 but took it off cause it was just to loud. I sold it to lower the cost of my bike. but i did think it was a good tone. Like i said i wasnt really sure if someone really researched every full system and found that there was one that was a best bang for the buck deal.

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
thats why i didn't go with the 2 bros because everyone complains how loud they are. seen two people on here selling them because of this. so I went with the full yoshi, which only cost me 700 bucks, carbon fiber with stainless steel pipes. (if interested gimme a hollar and I can hook you up). heard good things about the yoshi after removing the silencer so hopefully I like it (being shipped atm).

·
My R6 ate me
774 Posts
i gotta wrecks usa it came with from the delership i dont think its a full system tho just a megaphone and it sounds really nice not loud not to low but when you get it on it, its amazing

·
I heart my R6
464 Posts
Full Yoshimura is advertised on there site for 879$

·
Baa Whaaaaa
142 Posts
Interested in this thread too as currently I plan on putting on a full arrow along with PC3 & DNA

:popcorn:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Full graves is $800 on ebay all day long
:werd got mine for $879 shipped to my door off of ebay. im very happy with everything, sound, looks, fitment, weight. its not to loud but not to quiet. id say go with a leo or a graves but thats just my .02

·
Its Only a 600?
319 Posts
I've heard nothing but great things about Akra or Leo. I think NVK has a Leo, and he's always talked good about it. I'd check either brand out if possible.

·
Bluer Than You!
1,595 Posts
Two Brothers! They sell a $30 baffle if u want to dampen the sound. I have the Slip on and i want it louder. T-Tuner midpipe should be here by next week :)

·
Baa Whaaaaa
142 Posts
Guys come on tae f**k.... Telling me BSB and WSB use Arrow for a laugh or what?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Graves Or Akra is gonna be your best best. Graves has a nice deep throaty sound Akra is a little quieter but still sounds nice.

·
Registered
64 Posts
If your set on not buying a Graves, go with an Akrapovic full race exhaust. www.indysuperbikes.com has them for 899.00

1 - 20 of 42 Posts