Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ckmerc said:
Thanks Pen! though it is hard typing with my butt cheeks.
still easier than with that needle dick! you gotta do something about that! you're girl keeps comin over to be with a real man and my wife is getting suspicious everytime i shove your girls head back under the computer desk at home! :idhitit

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
"still easier than with that needle dick! you gotta do something about that! you're girl keeps comin over to be with a real man and my wife is getting suspicious everytime i shove your girls head back under the computer desk at home!"

....umm actually my girl left me & moved out last weekend. but thanks for your nice note of support.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Pen...I am joking....

and my girl told me to tell you "thanks"....she had the hardest time getting that piece of popcorn lodged between her teeth out.

Penfold = human dental floss....

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ckmerc said:
....umm actually my girl left me & moved out last weekend. but thanks for your nice note of support.
that better be a joke otherwise I'm going to feel like the biggest asshole in the world.........

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
ckmerc said:
and my girl told me to tell you "thanks"....she had the hardest time getting that piece of popcorn lodged between her teeth out.

Penfold = human dental floss....
:rant

damn you!

·
Registered
504 Posts
I agree the black 03 is the best.

Has your woman found the dead hooker in the trash can yet pen? :twisted:

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
penfold said:
that better be a joke otherwise I'm going to feel like the biggest asshole in the world.........
and this is different from any other day how????

sorry, had to put in my .02

Best stock bike, the Euro Yellow :) Thinking I may start the planning of a yellow flame job on the Blue R6...not gonna look stock tho :)

·
Registered
712 Posts
add another vote for the 03 with red flames

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
JL said:
I agree the black 03 is the best.

Has your woman found the dead hooker in the trash can yet pen? :twisted:
nope. I put the bitch in some cement flippers and took her for a swim, see!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I think my favorite is the '05 ROSSI replica......you guys better be right about this one..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts