Depends what ur lookin for homes...

If you looking for a tail light... motodynamics.com
If your looking for headlights... Kryptonbulbs.com
If you're lookin for tires... JakeWilson.com
and the list goes on...

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
shop around... that's how you get best prices. I like motomummy, and pj's-parts. Motorcycle-superstore have "lowest prices guaranteed". Depends what you want man.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have bought stuff off of few stores. Not a lot of them send to Australia but i have had no problems with

cyclesector
ridersdiscount
newenough.com
xtremepowersports (for genuine accessories and parts)

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Agg is the best place to get mods! :fact

·
I like bbq sauce on my R6
2,146 Posts
kneedragers is cool. you get "puck bucks" which you can use for future purchases. prices are reasonable but not the lowest. i usually browse on them or motorcyclesuperstore than froogle the net for the best price of what i want.

·
Registered
202 Posts
hard to beat motorcycle-superstore. they have good prices and extremely fast shipping

·
Official Noob Greeter
55,856 Posts
from what I hear, tobefast.com sponsors this site and they price match.....

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Yeah you can't beat motorcycle-superstore's fast shipping. Prices are great too.

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Yeah you can't beat motorcycle-superstore's fast shipping. Prices are great too.
Their prices are ok. Their return policy is crap, though. :thumbdown

I always check them out to see what I'd like and see if I can find it online for cheaper. Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't. Good place to start looking for things, though.

·
Sex and Bikes Go Together
1,222 Posts
I am really trying to find some decently priced winter gear. motorcycle-super store doesnt really have much. Anyone know of one that does or any recommendations on brands or what not

·
Centurion Motorsports
198 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts