Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
2003 R6
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my hard drive fred and lost all my bookmarks and stuff. But im looking into a Suomy Extreme Cathedral and ebay has every size but a XL and thats what I need. Any good places to pick up helmets that are a little cheaper than $700.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Wow ^^^ and i thought i found my new helmet cheap. That place has it $45 cheaper then the next closest place.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Wow ^^^ and i thought i found my new helmet cheap. That place has it $45 cheaper then the next closest place.
Agreed. They have mine for pretty cheap also.

·
Get One UP
665 Posts
I was planning on buying my rx-7 from kneedraggers at $686.. waited around 2 weeks and picked up the same one on ebay for $500..

·
To the Bat Cave!
4,113 Posts
Dude, ebay hands down. I have yet to find a place that could sell me my shoei multitec for as much as ebay did. Same thing with the RF-1000 caster I'm looking at.

·
2003 R6
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea I wanted to get one off eby and im gonna wait but the helmet I was looking at the dont have in my size. If it comes down to it ill go somewhere else but I planned on getting it of ebay. (and I just realized I butchered "web" lol)

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Yah, you won't find helmets any cheaper than you will on ebay. Of course there is always a risk when you buy stuff from there, but most of the time you'll get what you expected to get.

·
First Gen FTW
11,446 Posts
Its about a 30 min drive for me. If you wanted i could pick it up and ship it to you.. i dunno if it would be cheaper . but its a thought

1 - 12 of 12 Posts