Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Jonesing for track
442 Posts
I always order my tires and gear through http://www.motorcyclesuperstore.com
Free shipping, good prices. They will price match, as long as you provide a credible source to prove it. One time I placed an order with this sales rep chick, she sounded smoking hot so we started flirting around, exchanged personal emails and she applied an employee discount to my order. Got a new set of M3's for $195 :D

·
I m starting to eat my R6
790 Posts
i got a set of Pirelli Diabolo Corsa III for 270 shipped
it then costed me 150 to put them on and balance of course (total tire change @ $420)

when i was at the shop for tires change, the store owner told me he would've charged me 380 total (material+labor) had i placed the order thru him....

lesson learned - shop around local shops first b/c the bottom number can be more favorable than just price of the tires.

unless of course u do all the work by urself

·
Registered
7 Posts
wow!

no way would I pay anybody $150 to change any tires...

you could have bought a cheap tire changer on ebay for that. just saying...

·
Dragging Knee
1,604 Posts
it then costed me 150 to put them on and balance of course (total tire change @ $420)

when i was at the shop for tires change, the store owner told me he would've charged me 380 total (material+labor) had i placed the order thru him....

lesson learned - shop around local shops first b/c the bottom number can be more favorable than just price of the tires.

Find a new shop we get them mounted and balanced if we bring the rims in off the bike for $10 a rim.

·
Faster than you!
782 Posts

Is your ass soar? 150 to mount and balance?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts