Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ninja Rider
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i was thinking about getting a gear indicator.. is there a good brand/place to get one?

i seen some on ebay but im not sure how well they will work.

any advice would be helpful, thanks.

·
Registered
46 Posts
i think i saw on here that there is someone that made one that goes on ur stock speedo it looked realy good and like it came with the bike stock

·
Registered
597 Posts
i think i saw on here that there is someone that made one that goes on ur stock speedo it looked realy good and like it came with the bike stock
I believe there was talk about someone doing this but he hasnt posted in the thread recently I dont think.

·
AFM #327
15,209 Posts
http://www.r6-forum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111333

damn, rammy that looks so cool.. Does it show up on your windscreen like that? or is that something else, please tell?

also with that last top speed of 124.. is that also from the gear indicator? lol

Depending on where u r looking from, u can also see it on the windscreen, but not while riding :laugh. I later moved it around on the dash coz with that position u see in the pics, I couldnt run the stock windscreen, no clearance. This was my final position -

For the top speed on the dash - I had a Speedohealer V4 that comes with a top speed recall switch, push that and the dash shows the top speed, keep pushing it and it resets to zero.

·
iRun
33,317 Posts
MOTY Design is selling them integrated into your tach.. that's friggin' sweet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts