Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what is the best looking scooter that reaches 70mph+ good gas milege, im looking for one right now since gas is rising. I have my 06 r6 but i dont want to use my baby all the time.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I know you say it's your baby, but it is just an R6. It's not going to be a collectors item; get out there and put some miles on it! My R6 has 50k miles and runs like new. It was ment to be ridden, and ridden hard.

·
Premium Member
8,139 Posts
i agree...just ride the r6! Plus when you're out n about on it people arent going to look at you like you're limp wristed

My bike does just fine for gas mileage without sacrificing anything at all

·
I do it for the Chicks.
296 Posts
My sister has a Yamaha Majesty. 400cc, Ive had it to 95 according to the speedo, and it was still pullin. She does all in town driving, and I think she still gets over 60mpg.

·
Intermediate Knee Dragger
1,308 Posts
08 Ninja 250r
+1.

The really small (50cc) scooters just don't have the power to go 70. However, a 250 motorbike will get you down the highway without too much trouble. I'm looking at a 250 Nighthawk as a daily grinder. Not only will it save on gas, but it will save an absolute ton on tires. All other consumables (chains, sprockets, etc) will last longer with a 250 than a supersport.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.