Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what your opinoin is for the best sounding slip-on for an R6 is? I am looking at the yoshi.

·
Registered
995 Posts
the best sounding exhaust i think is BLUE FLAME,but i don't think its the best,AKROPOVICH is my personnal favorite

·
Registered
293 Posts
i like arata or leo vinci. but i have a hindle and it is good too. most anything you get is going to be nice.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Devil high mount sounds BAD ASS on your bike.

I think its the best, if I keep mine for another year it is getting one.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Don't forget to check out Wolf - they beat every other brand (including Akrapovic, Devil , Blue Flame etc) in a back to back test done by Motorcycle News earlier this year - voted best quality and sound etc even though they are half teh price of Akrapovic

Click the sponsor link on the left and have a look!

G

·
The R6 I just bought has a Two Brothers slip on. Is it worth it to keep or are there significantly better pipes out there? P.s. I don´t race but I like a good track day now and then.

-Tim :jump

·
Registered
329 Posts
tfarrell

There are better pipes out there than the 2 Bros but not "significantly" better - unless you really hate it , it's not going to be worth getting rid of a freebie to spend several hundred on a new can... you might get a bit better quality, a bit deeper noise and maybe a bhp or two but you'll have very little to gain and the money would be better spent on nice sticky rubber!!

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
for my '03 i would probably buy the wolf underseat model. i like the twin cans under the seat, but i dont have the map for it so. with all the maps out there so far i would more likely go with the akra.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts