Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wonering which alarm you guys are using if any? I had my mustang stolen before i got my bike and i can't afford to lose this one to a thief too. I figure an alarm will increase my odds of keeping my bike.

·
Registered
537 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I honestly think that SPORTBIKES and ALARM doesn't go very well together. If a jackass wants your bike he/she is going to take your bike. The thief *if smart enojugh will cut your 12 volt power wire* and then proceed to load your bike on his/her truck. 3 person job that will take less than a minute.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
MadChild said:
I honestly think that SPORTBIKES and ALARM doesn't go very well together. If a jackass wants your bike he/she is going to take your bike. The thief *if smart enojugh will cut your 12 volt power wire* and then proceed to load your bike on his/her truck. 3 person job that will take less than a minute.
It's true, that if somebody wants something bad enough they are going to get it, but the idea is this---> Let's say there are 2 R6's in my town, if they want one are they going to take the one with an alarm or the one without? It's just one more thing a theif doesn't want to deal with, just a little added insurance. And the scorpio alarm has a backup power system so even if the main 12v source is cut it still works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts