Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Educate me on the r6

what is hands down the best year of the r6 to have is it the 2008 ?

I have a friend who is a pro racer he told me the 2008 is the best one, he said 09 was the worst , on the dyno the 09 was down 30hp I couldnt even believe it but he claims its true 30hp is huge but he hasnt messed around with 2012+r6

but aside from that id appreciate if you guys post in here things about the r6s that are different... inside and out

the obvious is that the lower side fairings on the 06 and 07 are slightly different. having a bigger port looking thing on the lower front end of the fairings

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have an 08, but from what I read 09 and 2010 sucked electronic wise with loss of power but what about 2011 ? + what has changed

also another important question from 06 - 2014 has the gear rations been the same for all the r6s?

I havent been on any other r6 aside from mine but I was on my friends 05 r6 and my 08s 1st gear feels way longer than the 05 so was the tranny and gears the same from all r6s after 06?

·
iRun
33,252 Posts
Educate me on the r6

I have a friend who is a pro racer he told me the 2008 is the best one, he said 09 was the worst , on the dyno the 09 was down 30hp I couldnt even believe it but he claims its true 30hp is huge but he hasnt messed around with 2012+r6

but aside from that id appreciate if you guys post in here things about the r6s that are different... inside and out

the obvious is that the lower side fairings on the 06 and 07 are slightly different. having a bigger port looking thing on the lower front end of the fairings
This has caused me to laugh aloud.

Dude........ Stop making new threads and do some searching
Fcking this. Instead of making a new thread every time a thought pops in your head, why not sit back and READ a little bit first?

·
My Power band is blue
2,340 Posts

·
Yeah Science!
7,324 Posts
This has caused me to laugh aloud.

Fcking this. Instead of making a new thread every time a thought pops in your head, why not sit back and READ a little bit first?
Put that list of things in your sig again.

Also, TROLOLOLOLOLOL to OP

·
I Ride
60 Posts
You are not only annoying but you're just tacky. You start worthless threads, are unable to search and offer nothing to the community. Your username is not clever... it's vulgar and speaks to your intelligence and maturity.

You need to give it a rest.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You are not only annoying but you're just tacky. You start worthless threads, are unable to search and offer nothing to the community. Your username is not clever... it's vulgar and speaks to your intelligence and maturity.

thx for your contribution to this thread talk about worthless replys
if you dont wanna give input towards the title of this thread GTFO

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Not a worthless reply, it was a worthless thread. Search the forum instead of having us spoon feed you information that is readily available here.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

stfu I searched I found answers 2008 ( which is I mentioned in the begning) but couldnt find enogh details on exact changes past 2011

so made my own thread
deal with it

·
Handshakes&Middlefingers
44 Posts
Educate me on the r6

Dude... Try Google :comp

Class Dismissed :hammer

·
iRun
33,252 Posts
Put that list of things in your sig again.

Also, TROLOLOLOLOLOL to OP
Wish I could. Mods deleted it when I got banned (for some reason), and I'm too lazy to do all that researching again. :laugh

·
.. .- -. -... ..- - .-..
502 Posts
Educate me on the r6

We all know its the 08 because it has the most hp
now with that said..... thread making = :banned:

Also i posted again the dyno shows 3.6hp loss at top end as hp in 09 was change to mid range

Hey some people like to show off with post counts :flex:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.