Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok guys Im getting out of the RC's for a little bit. I m looking to trade for Parts So just let me know what you might have. Items should be able to fit a 06 non S
Im really in need for an Exhaust or 175 for the truck (E-Maxx) and 275 for the (Jato 3.3 )
Both Car and Truck cost me over 375 each

Traxxas Jato 3.3/ 60+ mph
[/URL][/IMG]

Jato 3.3
[/URL][/IMG]

Jato 3.3
[/URL][/IMG]

E-Maxx
[/URL][/IMG]

E-maxx
[/URL][/IMG]

E-maxx
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Jato 3.3
[/URL][/IMG]

Jato 3.3
[/URL][/IMG]

Jato 3.3
[/URL][/IMG]

E-MAXX
[/URL][/IMG]

E-MAXX
[/URL][/IMG]

E-MAXX
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
HUGE image fail.

but those things are fun. we like to make em do donuts till they run outta fuel - we hose the road down. :)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea they are alot of fun. They are justlike our 6's always looking to upgrade som thing to go faster handle better look better something. Come on guys shoot some cash offer or trades out there. If u have any questions just let me know

·
Registered
217 Posts
I fixed more smashed Jato's than you can imagine. :dunce: Love those things. My latest toy is below. It has been a while though since I messed around with them.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I fixed more smashed Jato's than you can imagine. :dunce: Love those things. My latest toy is below. It has been a while though since I messed around with them.

I belive it at 45+ mph it can get a lil hard to control if u dont know what u are doing are til you get the hang of it aleast

1 - 10 of 10 Posts