Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
I like bbq sauce on my R6
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm in Clearwater, FL on business. Heading to the hotel yesterday I get behind this big ol' 300 lb. dude on what looked like a cbr.

Anyway, that's not my issue. He has a t-shirt on and his ass is just all harry and hanging out. Real gross.

I'm an athletic 6'1, but if you're a "large" 6'1, do the rest of us a favor and tuck your f'n shirt in. I've always thought big boys should ride cruisers, but would never criticize those that don't. He just looked kinda funny on the bike too.

-discuss-

·
RU R6
1,207 Posts
Hahahaha! Was the suspension all sagging and the tires all squished? Yeah, big fat guys shouldn't ride small sportbikes. At least get on a 1000.

·
Registered
32 Posts
lol. I was on the way to UCLA just to check out the campus. I saw a pretty big guy on what it looks like to be an old suzuki. The tail said 1100 so Im guessing its a 1100. Anyways, I thought it was cool seeing those kinds of people riding around.

·
I like bbq sauce on my R6
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah the suspension looked like it was hurting. Just looked funny, idk...

·
MY MV EATS MY R6
10,744 Posts
im not skinny but im not a huge guy and i look fine on my bike but i always tuck my shirt in no one needs to see my boxers lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
there was a larger dude riding in a pack of like 20 of us... he was on a cbr1000rr busting out wheelies like mad right next to me. it was pretty impressive i thought. and yes, his shirt was tucked in. ;)

·
Registered
710 Posts
There's an old guy in my neighbourhood, looks like Santa Claus, probably tips the scale at 350+ and rides a yellow Honda Ruckus. I almost pissed myself laughing the first time I saw him, I'm not even sure that he can actually get it up to the 50 km/h speed limit on my street.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Man I saw a girl riding a 250 today and she was hanging out all over the place. She was every bit of 300lbs.

:yuk:

·
I like ice cream!
1,350 Posts
Quit staring at big harry asses. Problem solved.

·
I do it for the Chicks.
296 Posts
Im a big guy, and I was able to get a Joe Rocket jacket, that just comes below my belt when Im riding. Problem solved, I dont have to tuck in my shirts, and my ass crack is covered up as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts