Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The R is for Respect
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good big parking lot in the seattle area? I'm just looking to practice my maneuvers and maybe beginning learning how to wheelie.

·
The R is for Respect
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found one behind the military recruiting station in tacoma mall. I found one somewhere else but i'm pissed cuz i cant remember where i found it. I think it was either in the montlake area or somewhere in redmond. Ill let you know when i find it or remember where it was.

·
The R is for Respect
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was a good one when it first opened but they've started building another building in it so i cut the lot in half. I've never been there at night though so I dont know how empty it gets.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Eastgate park and Ride go later at night there are no cars.

also Interlake High school in bellevue/redmond area they have a decent parking lot there as well.

also costco parking lot in kirkland

also a bunch of wherehouse's down in kent's industrial area even most of those roads back there at night are just dead.

·
Registered
22 Posts
There is a large area at Magnason park in Seattle North shore off of Sand Point Wy, it used to be a military base they have the MSF course there sometimes, I would not use it for stunting if there is a MSF course going on.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Montlake parking lot which is right near the IMA. If you're worried about practicing out in public, you can go behind the IMA building where you will find another large parking spot. Granted you'll have to be doing all of this at night (the parking lots are full during the day), there are light posts so you can still kind of see where you are going.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts