Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Just bought a 09 R6. Came from a 07 R1 . And what I notice is that everytime I take of from a dead stop,once I start to release clutch the bike accelerates a lot like up to 3k rpm don't even need to give it throttle. Any ideas guys? Clutch has slack already .:confused:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,296 Posts
Throttle positioning sensor...whenever you let go of the clutch, the throttle position drops below its set value...it will try it best to get to its set value

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
I vote TPS also.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Throttle positioning sensor...whenever you let go of the clutch, the throttle position drops below its set value...it will try it best to get to its set value
Is this something I can fix myself? ? Throttle tube is not touching

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Is this something I can fix myself? ? Throttle tube is not touching
Check the TPS and TVS readings in dIAG mode, if they aren't in spec, then I have writeups on how to adjust them in my FAQ. You'll find dIAG mode and the specs there too, it's stickied at the top of this section.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Check the TPS and TVS readings in dIAG mode, if they aren't in spec, then I have writeups on how to adjust them in my FAQ. You'll find dIAG mode and the specs there too, it's stickied at the top of this section.
thanks will try this tonight:)

·
Who? Me??
430 Posts
You are probably low on blinker fluid or you need to grease your muffler bearings.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
My 09' i can completely let the clutch out and it will move before i need to add any throttle, it will only go faster if i release it slower, if you release it to quick it stalls. I wouldnt be worried but thats just me

·
Registered
5 Posts
Forked tail dresses Calvin Klein: Francisco Costa surgeon for almost five years in the SC can always be easy to create a woman's only tall and slim, without any additional accessories, just a neat tailoring and a sense of sleek lines, creating an aura of feminine beauty intellektualnogonovye.
cheap ray ban
oakley sunglasses In compliance with shirt and pencil skirt, as if the competent administrative girl like Irina, as in the Fashion Week in Paris, with a rigid leggings and vests full sense of fashion, so that the rate of the supermodel version of the cell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts