Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Crapper was full...
2,109 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Its funny u started this thread b/c last night @ bike night my wife wished we had some sort of cup holder. I'll have to watch this thread, didn't realize there was such a thing. but to be honest....a cup holder on a crotch rocket would be kinda hmmmm....yea I don't know.

·
2B R <> 2B
3,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have seen one bike that had on in thie forum and cant remember who...

Any pics would or ideas would help

·
Registered
23 Posts
I could see it being helpful on a long ride on the highway if thats your thing. But it would need to mount where the steering stablizer goes and need a straw to drink out off, like the old school water bottles. I dont think drinking out of a can going 70+ down the highway watching traffic sounds like a good idea.

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
now, if we could come up with something to spit in an highway speeds, i'd be like a chicken on a cheeto on that! man, long trips with no dip... bummer. although, there's nothing like acceleration to get your mind off a nic-fit.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
now, if we could come up with something to spit in an highway speeds, i'd be like a chicken on a cheeto on that! man, long trips with no dip... bummer. although, there's nothing like acceleration to get your mind off a nic-fit.
Don't worry, when you die of gum cancer you won't need to worry about that anymore. :lmao

·
Redline.......White Light
751 Posts
95 year old man with a$$less chaps and a cup holder on a r6??? what next z-rab.. Just kidding to each his own man, hope you find what you are looking for. :YEA

·
I eat YOUR MOM
2,111 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
Don't worry, when you die of gum cancer you won't need to worry about that anymore. :lmao
eh... i'm invincible. :rolleyes: i just got life insurance (i mean JUST... as in an hour ago) so the whole "spitting while riding" idea was back from my "dipping days" but still, i know it's a good idea. just gotta find that niche, and make my millions.

·
Mr. B (Florida Boy)
1,533 Posts
95 year old man with a$$less chaps and a cup holder on a r6??? what next z-rab.. Just kidding to each his own man, hope you find what you are looking for. :YEA
...you...good sir...have made my night...thx!:toocool:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts