Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cleaned the bike up for a couple photos yesterday. I dont really have any pics of it, so I thought I would shoot some! I am still waiting on my solo cowl, and I already have the race exhaust hanger.

I want to get custom leather on my seats. Anyone have any ideas?

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
not too shabby

·
What!?!
94 Posts
Nice and clean. So do you live right there at Hill AFB or was it just the spot you picked to take those pics?

·
Healed.
1,084 Posts
isn't that "cup holder" just a cover to the front brake fluid?? there's one for the rear too right - blue though right?

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice and clean. So do you live right there at Hill AFB or was it just the spot you picked to take those pics?
Thanks man. Hill AFB is actually about 30 minutes north of me. This is directly behind my house. The white fence in the background is my back fence.

isn't that "cup holder" just a cover to the front brake fluid?? there's one for the rear too right - blue though right?
I have 2 sweatbands to cover the fluid reservoirs, I dont know how that could be confused with a cupholder though.

·
Who eats a motorcycle?
3,096 Posts
bike looks awsome!! I usually dont like blue, but for some reason yours is looking damn hot to me!

·
What!?!
94 Posts
Thanks man. Hill AFB is actually about 30 minutes north of me. This is directly behind my house. The white fence in the background is my back fence.

Thats cool, was just wondering becuase that one pic has some buildings in the back ground that look like the dorms I used to live in when I was stationed there. Still a nice lookin bike.

·
Registered
89 Posts
question... it looks like you have no kickstand, correct...? what do you do when you take the bike somewhere...? or is this just a track bike...?

thanks
jake

btw bike looks sexy!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts