Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
I got my 06 r6 50th Anniv. that I went down on a month ago. I snapped one of the bump stops on the lower triple tree, the speed tac bracket, headlight, fairing, and the stupid little plastic elbow on the brake master cylinder.
So I got the lower triple and speed tac bracket put on plugged everything in but the headlights and now the bike wont start. Its throwing code 19 (Open circuit is detected in the input lead from the sidestand switch to the ECU) and also code 22 (Air temperature sensor open or short circuit detected). So we checked the kickstand and made sure it releases the safety switch and that was all good, but the bike still wont start.
So now my question is, and this may be a noob question, but do the lights need to be plugged in now for it to start? Also since I wasn't the one to take the front harness off, I'm thinking that one of the plugs goes to the air temp, but I'm not exactly sure where that is at and I haven't been able to find anything on the internet for my bike as to where its located.
Anything will help me at this moment, if I cant get it started by Friday, I'm afraid it will have to go to the shop and have them deal with it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright I'll check that out thank you. Would you have any other idea for the sidestand code?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts