Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a guy in my neighborhood who is selling his 2004 R6 for $5000. It has 13.8k miles on it but has a rebuilt title. Do you guys think that its worth it?

·
Registered
330 Posts
I wouldn't even consider that. First its' rebuilt, and second, that is to much to ask for an 04' with that many miles. You can do a lot better IMO

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the reason why is because he is willing to do a payment plan, I pay him 2700 up front and $500 every month for 4 months.. comes "clean, lowered, LED lights, sliders, custom chrome pipe, new tires, new battery" With the reading that I have been doing, the R6 being lowered isnt a plus, am I correct?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you have that much money already just waiting alittle longer and get you a new bike...
I wanted to have a bike by mid august because thats when I go away to a university ( I Just got my associates). Once I am away in college I wont be able to afford payments on a new bike..

·
Registered
52,013 Posts
Definitely not at that price... $2700 + 4 payments of $500 is $4700. You should be able to find something much better for $4.7K by the time you leave for school... :fact

·
My R6 shoots tequila
1,487 Posts
:lmao

Vehicles with a rebuilt or salvage title are worth half of book. You can find a really nice bike for 5g's if you are patient. Good luck with your search.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts