Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Insert nonsense here
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
R6 is gone and now its time to graze on to other pastures. I have a feeling I may just miss the ole blue a little in the corners.

I just sold the 05 minutes ago. It was sad to see her go, but I rode her through our spot one last time to show the guy that she was legit. I literally just sat there and stared at her as she was getting loaded onto the trailer.

Now it's time to :drink and go buy some prostitutes and cocaine. :party

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Yeah, didnt you just get your 05?

What are your prospective candidates?

·
Insert nonsense here
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
are you getting away from bikes for a while??? and................
:laugh That's awesome.

I thought about getting away from them. I can get my hands on a Miata pretty cheap (gay I know, but wait for it) and dropping the 5.0l in in it with the monster Miata kit. But I dunno, that's a lot of work and I don't know if I want to dedicate myself to it.

Yeah man what gives??
I thought you were talking about Boom for a second. wth is Boom?
Maybe he got a bike finally and is so happy he doesn't have time to step away from it and post about it.

Yeah, didnt you just get your 05?

What are your prospective candidates?
If I do stay with the bikes and X the Miata idea, I am leaning heavily towards a Ducati Monster. I test drove one not long ago and loved it.

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Dude, a Miata with a 5 liter in it would be insanely awesomely Tasmanian devil fun :nocontrol:

But, the monster is a bike Ive been considering as well...

·
No More Hate for Blue
3,634 Posts
R6 is gone and now its time to graze on to other pastures. I have a feeling I may just miss the ole blue a little in the corners.

I just sold the 05 minutes ago. It was sad to see her go, but I rode her through our spot one last time to show the guy that she was legit. I literally just sat there and stared at her as she was getting loaded onto the trailer.

Now it's time to :drink and go buy some prostitutes and cocaine. :party
:screwy I think your nuts!!

·
Insert nonsense here
5,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dude, a Miata with a 5 liter in it would be insanely awesomely Tasmanian devil fun :nocontrol:

But, the monster is a bike Ive been considering as well...
:werd :flex:

Sickness son.

As for the Monster....you should go out and ride one. They are amazing bikes. Super comfy and actually turn in better than the R6 IMO.

good luck if you choose the miata, and keep posting on here.
Oh yeah, you guys aren't getting rid of me that easily.

:screwy I think your nuts!!
:cool:

·
Hola Amigos!
1,955 Posts
What the F man!?!?? :nono

·
Parts Pimp
26,470 Posts
:laugh That's awesome.

I thought about getting away from them. I can get my hands on a Miata pretty cheap (gay I know, but wait for it) and dropping the 5.0l in in it with the monster Miata kit. But I dunno, that's a lot of work and I don't know if I want to dedicate myself to it.

Maybe he got a bike finally and is so happy he doesn't have time to step away from it and post about it.

If I do stay with the bikes and X the Miata idea, I am leaning heavily towards a Ducati Monster. I test drove one not long ago and loved it.
Yo, check out the honda CB1000R. I nearly pooped my pants over it at the IMS show. That's one of the sexiest naked bikes around. :fact

·
Love livin to ride!
410 Posts
Yo, check out the honda CB1000R. I nearly pooped my pants over it at the IMS show. That's one of the sexiest naked bikes around. :fact
:werd +1 on the that! Definitely the 1000 I would buy if I was to step up to a liter bike! it kinda just makes ya wanna... :jerkit

·
Hola Amigos!
1,955 Posts
Even if I go the non bike route, I'm still game for hitting up some track days. I never got your full number btw!
Just saw I missed that pm :lmao area code is 864!

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
Hate to hear you let it go, but as long as your fine with it, nothing wrong with moving on to other things.

·
Hola Amigos!
1,955 Posts
Hate to hear you let it go, but as long as your fine with it, nothing wrong with moving on to other things.
^^^^^Lies. Quit trying to make it seem ok he is bikeless you fool!! :lmao

1 - 20 of 21 Posts