1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
I'm going this year!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Ill be there also where are you coming from maybe we can ride together - im bringing my homeboy and my girl is coming im probably going to leave friday afternoon or sat, anyone else interested?

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
I'm coming from Springfield, Mo.

·
Red6
440 Posts
Damn wish i would have found out earlier to take some time off.... Anyone know about any shows similar in Colorado?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Damn thats out there - oh well ill just have to see you there then

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill be there also where are you coming from maybe we can ride together
If you cant find anyone, Im sure you could roll with one of the several DFW Bike Crews that show up each year!

Coming from DFW Id probably head up Saturday morning around 0800 (it usually dont start get busy till early/mid afternoon, and its going to be HOT AS F***) stay the night and head back Sunday morn (a lot of night cruising goes on, stop by the Star Mart on 51st and Memorial aka Poser Mart it will be packed and its only 5 miles from the Fair Grounds).

·
Registered
459 Posts
Cool yeah im leaving about 7-730 with my boys and coming back on sunday ill look for you when i get there

·
Registered
459 Posts
the bikes inside werent all that but the stunt show was the sh!t

·
Love to RIDE!
238 Posts
What day and time was you there. I was there Saturday around 11 till 2 but it was too hot for me. Good pics by the way. Loved the stunt show.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I was there from 1 to 6 sleeing on the bench before the 2nd show yeah it was good , i think the first one was the best

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was there from 1 to 6 sleeing on the bench before the 2nd show yeah it was good , i think the first one was the best
The 10 Oclock show was the best (still cool enough for the guys) Abe (the Halo 3 Bike) was CRAAAAZY on it. The last show (6pm) straight sucked. Tulsa's Most Hated kinda disapointed me doing the same stuff over and over, but it was the 3rd show and they was mighty hot.

Did you get to cruise Memorial and Hit up Star Mart? We cruised around with Second II None (had mad peoples from several different chapters), 918 (of course) and Outsyders (KC MO). It was good times.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I think thats my bike (red black one next to the white one).

Did you know that the Jets Busa was dropped? Left side got rashed hard! A couple bikes layed up in the parking lot of the Stunt Show cause the ground was just so damn HOT!

·
Registered
459 Posts
The 10 Oclock show was the best (still cool enough for the guys) Abe (the Halo 3 Bike) was CRAAAAZY on it. The last show (6pm) straight sucked. Tulsa's Most Hated kinda disapointed me doing the same stuff over and over, but it was the 3rd show and they was mighty hot.

Did you get to cruise Memorial and Hit up Star Mart? We cruised around with Second II None (had mad peoples from several different chapters), 918 (of course) and Outsyders (KC MO). It was good times.
No i didnt get to ride after the show we booked out had to meet up with some chics in dallas , should have stayed though sounds like i missed out !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts