Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was my 4th trackday, third at BHF in Beloit, Wisconsin. I was going pretty quick (for me at least) and had an awesome time. take a look at 10:40-10:50, the guy on the dirt bike came up to afterwards and said I stuffed him and the guy in front of him. I dont think I stuffed either of them, the second one was closer I 'spose.

Let me know what you all think! My body pos. could be better and that is what I have been working on lately.

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
Will watch after work.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
uh that was nothing on either of them, tell that dude to pop his pills and chill.

·
Premium Member
17,970 Posts
You did nothing wrong, you passed on a straight and kept your line. Didn't "stuff" anyone.

This is me stuffing derfred like the douche I am.

see how I actually made the mistake of jumping right on his line?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool, thanks. the guy was a control rider and called me out in front of 2 other people. I didnt wanna argue since I didn't remember every pass I made. I could have been safer in the second pass. He says to me, "you know, I dont mind you stuffing me going into turn 1, but when you stuff another rider at a dangerous part of the course, I have to say something."

·
iRun
33,319 Posts
cool, thanks. the guy was a control rider and called me out in front of 2 other people. I didnt wanna argue since I didn't remember every pass I made. I could have been safer in the second pass. He says to me, "you know, I dont mind you stuffing me going into turn 1, but when you stuff another rider at a dangerous part of the course, I have to say something."
If you were riding novice, they tend to be a little more strict.. You might be comfortable on the bike, but there are some people that have NO IDEA what's going on, and they're easily spooked. I'd just let it go. Personally I've had more than a couple motovid CRs take my line into a corner in Novice and I didn't bitch about it (much). :shrugs:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts