Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They just had a new baby and she freaked out and told him to get rid of his 08 R6. What kind of brother would I be if I didnt help him by taking it off his hands and creating harmony in his home? (he did ask me to pay off the note which was nominal) Bike is all original, black and has 613 miles.

I just sold my old 84 GPZ 750 in march and i have a 89 harley 883 in the barn that needs alot of work that i bought new for $3750. this is my first real sport bike and i am stoked.

So..... here i am an old man going through a mid life crisis.:toocool:

Attachments

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
welcome!..and that raven is TITS!..I love black w/ gold wheels...oh and congrats on being an uncle!

·
Habitual Linestepper
984 Posts
badass! welcome to the family! word on the streets is i got a good amount of parts for you :sing
wouldnt happen to have that plastic shield on the stock exhaust would ya??:sing

·
Pigs can fly!
1,160 Posts
Welcome to the forum, take it nice and easy at the beginning and you'll be fine. A year and some odd months after I started riding my R6, and I'm still learning new things about it :sing

·
Just another r6'er
955 Posts
welcome man,

i have some hotbodies flushies (for cheap) and vortex shorties if your interested :p

seriously though, you have entered a world of fun... and when you start modding, you will become addicted.

·
Track=Cocaine
13,523 Posts
Welcome to the R6 Nation! Sounds like you made out with a pretty sweet deal! Enjoy it, but respect it...

·
190rwhp......:eek5
10,295 Posts
Hello and welcome :wave

And a good brother you are...:fact

·
Loving my R6
38 Posts
Welcome to the fam! i would had done the same things we sometimes need to take one for the team lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts