Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 07 r6, and ive always wanted a show bike. i know most of you arent big on chrome, but im painting my bike, so i figure i might as well chrome it out while its apart. i wanna see some of your bikes that have crazy paint and lots of chrome. i remember a candy green r6 that looked sick on here a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
96 Posts
far from a show bike but its painted. the red rim tape is gone but im too lazy to go take another picture

·
Registered
96 Posts
cmon....post up some pics of that blinged out honda you got:D

·
RU R6
1,207 Posts
I don't think R6's are good bikes to bling out, or most folks who buy R6's aren't much into it. We like actually ride them sporty-like. They certainly aren't good to stunt with. Now Gixxer's and Hyabusa....that's a different story. Not "profiling" but guys who buy those are just straight up ghetto-thugs :)

·
iCrash
1,912 Posts
cmon....post up some pics of that blinged out honda you got:D
i bet your bike looks sweet in the sun light man^

this is all i got right now, in about a week and a half to 2 weeks, youll get the complete bling pics.

im a racer at heart, these were designed for track use and racing.
by making them "show bikes" all u are doing is making some very hard working Japanese engineers cry.:fact

·
Registered
96 Posts
i bet your bike looks sweet in the sun light man^

this is all i got right now, in about a week and a half to 2 weeks, youll get the complete bling pics.

im a racer at heart, these were designed for track use and racing.
by making them "show bikes" all u are doing is making some very hard working Japanese engineers cry.:fact
it pops like a collar...hahahaha

what series do you race in

·
iCrash
1,912 Posts
i dont race yet, but i will be racing WERA next year.
i just run trackdays now and run in the middle of the fast group, i dont have the money or time to race this year, altho i may try 1 or 2 toward the end of the season.

this year is just gonna be getting the bike set up proper and working on my consistency and lines.

been racing MX for a long time tho, and raced A class for 2 seasons.
only been on sportbikes for 2.5 years, and only done 3 trackdays so far, all were last year when my bike was stock.

we jacked this thread pretty bad huh...

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im not lowering or changing the handling of my bike in a negative way. i just want more visual appeal. i was gonna stick with candy red, and go with gold wheels, levers, rear sets, etc. but its been done a few times here. i just want a clean custom paint color, with a little bling.

·
Registered
458 Posts
see if you can find a pic of trainedkilla's bike his has a ton of chrome and airbrushing

·
Registered
107 Posts
maybe get a paint scheme to make it look like Rossi's M1.
my all time favorite M1 scheme.
WHere can i track down that rossi helmet.
Kinda instantly fell in love with it and it will go good with my bike scheme once i start the transformation

·
07 Charcoal Grey R6
760 Posts
That Jamie James is a personal fav of mine too. It was on my wall paper at one time. That Rossi shot will make you nauseous at first but I like the paint scheme.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i have an 07 r6, and ive always wanted a show bike. i know most of you arent big on chrome, but im painting my bike, so i figure i might as well chrome it out while its apart. i wanna see some of your bikes that have crazy paint and lots of chrome. i remember a candy green r6 that looked sick on here a few weeks ago.
just make yours look like a bass boat like i did

1 - 20 of 25 Posts