Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The blizzard on the east coast, mainly jersey area, is coming down pretty hard. I'm not looking forward to have to snow blow my driveway and sidewalks. I havent attempted to look at how bad it is outside but what are your guys plans for this weather? Anyone going drifting? sledding? Making some money? or just throwing some wood in the fireplace and kicking back with a movie? Lets hear about it! You can also throw in your favorite snow story from the time you can remember to even today. I know my favorite was the 1995 blizzard in Jersey, I was 5 and everything was bigger and more enjoyable. I made a huge igloo and had a snowball tournament with all my friends.

So lets hear what you got! :YEA

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
we rode to Georgia today with some heavy snow coming down most of the way. Craziest thing down here in the south

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
I Am THE Reaper
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres my car in the driveway

And the backyard

·
Jesus Reigns
4,398 Posts
looks pretty rough

·
My R6 eats you.
7,563 Posts
Bout a foot here already. I slept all day, shit's depressing.

·
Registered
1,797 Posts
Drinking beer, playing games, and watching football...that's about it.

·
Premium Member
17,965 Posts
I've been in all day playing Forza and watching Californication.

Tried to do some shoveling and start cleaning up but with all the wind it was pointless. The local home depot had about 10-15 shovels left when I went to buy one lol

There is a walk way here which I shoveled once already.

·
I'D RATHER BE RIDING
502 Posts
I'm in Virginia just watchin the game and drinkin a beer. I started skiing/snowboarding when I was 5 so my best winter moments were on the slopes and always will be. Here's what it looked like when I woke up.

And tonight

Still snowing so looks like I'll be doing the same tomorrow.

·
Life is best beyond 10k
6,928 Posts
Share some of that snow back west! It missed us. :( I want an excuse to take more PTO and sleep in.

·
=]
2,521 Posts
lol I woke up at 5am thinking I was actually going to work today. Just finished clearing the driveway.. been working at it since 6am. :nono We got about 20 inches total.. but snow drifts up to 5 feet :(

·
You wanna touch my what?
1,307 Posts
Man, I feel your pain..High today in Cali is only getting to maybe 60 with clear skies. I'm looking for a long sleeve shirt as we speak..:thumbdown

1 - 20 of 41 Posts