1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
California Love
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD! BLK/RED CRG levers -- GREAT CONDITION

THANKS FOR LOOKING, LEVERS ARE SOLD!

Hello there fellow R6 owners,

I'm selling a pair of Black/Red SHORTY CRG Levers off of my '06 R6. Levers are in immaculate condition with no scratches or wear on them, never been down on. Feel free to pm me or reply on this thread and I will get back to you ASAP.

LOWERED asking price of $110 + S/H (Should be very cheap, these are small and light)

95032, local pickup or shipped at buyers expense. Please do your own due diligence and don't ask me how much it costs to ship to your zip code.

(PS, sorry for failing to post pictures on my last ad that was deleted. I have some added below.)

-- Pictures posted below --

·
California Love
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you firm on your price?
I'm pretty firm on price, at least until Tuesday :D

I have a local rider who is willing to come by and pick them up on Tuesday, for the full asking price, assuming they haven't already sold.

·
California Love
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also how much did you want for your red fairings? Give me a call 707-495--2238. I'm ready to buy just need a price.
Not 100% sure I want to sell them at this time, I don't want to be left fairing-less as the bike is my only means of transportation right now :/

·
California Love
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have pearl white fearings on my 07 R6. Wanna trade? They are pristine. Just want candy red I see your I'm Cali. I'm in Santa Rosa
I used to own a pearl white that I painted myself, the red is gorgeous IMO and I like it better.

best of luck mate, unless you offer me a ridiculous price i cannot say no to I think i'll keep em.

·
California Love
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
California Love
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Possibly in the future, I just have too much going on right now to disassemble the bike and order new fairings. I can't afford that downtime until december break.

·
California Love
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So essentially these levers are sold/spoken for yet the thread continues. :laugh
Levers are not spoken for, and still for sale.

:bump LOWERED PRICE!

·
California Love
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts