Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any difference in Graves and Driven smog block off plates other then about $4.00?

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Never heard of him/them. Link?

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
well fine then...just have to show me up!!!

·
Premium Member
30,458 Posts
no biggie - i'm doing a sale right now till the end of the year. the link in my sig will have a payment link for the $23 sets. yours i believe is still at $25. i'll take the extra $2 though. ;) basically i'm just eating shipping. $1.92 to be exact.

·
Waiting for remission...
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome, $23, can't beat that deal. Will be ordering on Thursday.

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
I already have a piece of you in my bike...

but to stay on topic...they're awesome quality and would be the option i'd choose, hands down.

·
track junkie
2,257 Posts
ok, it's 2:30am, i'm tired and stoned on painkillers from my shoulder surgery, so bear with me...

what are these for and where, exactly do they go? are these for the EGR or something? i'm lost. (which isn't saying much)...

s3aturnr

·
Speedy Claxton
1,767 Posts
blocks off the air induction system (AIS), atleast i think thats what it stands for. click that link that justin posted, itll explain everything. basically blocks off the ports where the bike would recycle spent exhaust gases, and with a full exhaust/fuel controller, it wouldnt allow you to get a proper reading, therefore not allowing for a proper air/fuel ratio. also minimizes the decel popping.

some shit like that..

·
Premium Member
8,144 Posts
They'd still benefit you...

you'll get less decel popping and when you eventually decide to get a pc or bazzaz or whatever, you'd get a lot better tune!

plus, its only 23 bucks...do it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts