Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out... I came home from work this morning and checked my email. I'd received 3 emails from Yamaha. The first 2 stated that I had won the MotoGP contest and that I had a couple weeks to claim my prize, which as many of you know, are 2 tickets to MotoGP at Leguna Seca. I couldn't believe it. Then I open the 3rd one.... It read "Sorry. We regret to inform you that your bike did not win the contest yada yada yada." What happened was those ****ers sent out emails to all that entered instead of just those that actually won. Oh, but it's cool... They're sending me a Colin Edwards T-shirt for the misunderstanding. Thanks Yamaha!! :FU

·
Moderatore Eccellente!
8,633 Posts
Check this out... I came home from work this morning and checked my email. I'd received 3 emails from Yamaha. The first 2 stated that I had won the MotoGP contest and that I had a couple weeks to claim my prize, which as many of you know, are 2 tickets to MotoGP at Leguna Seca. I couldn't believe it. Then I open the 3rd one.... It read "Sorry. We regret to inform you that your bike did not win the contest yada yada yada." What happened was those ****ers sent out emails to all that entered instead of just those that actually won. Oh, but it's cool... They're sending me a Colin Edwards T-shirt for the misunderstanding. Thanks Yamaha!! :FU
Thats a lot of t-shirts.

·
I love hot dogs.
144 Posts
Ahh thats so messed up. I've never won a damn thing in my life. When is goin to be my time? WHEN!!>>!>[email protected]!#@ EWFKJEWDSFSK

·
R-Sex
422 Posts
yea, i'd be quite pissed off about that myself. id take the email with me to the race and show them that i won. hell, its worth a shot, just say that you never got the other one.... they might actually let you in, who knows?!?

·
Registered
7,662 Posts

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
unless the girlfriend's roommate was a dude, I still say FAILURE.

Dudes cockblock....other chicks are added to the equation

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea, i'd be quite pissed off about that myself. id take the email with me to the race and show them that i won. hell, its worth a shot, just say that you never got the other one.... they might actually let you in, who knows?!?
Yeah, but if it doesn't work, I just wasted a trip across the country for nothing. Either that or I'd have to buy tickets on top of spending a shit load in airfare. **** that!!

·
Sex on 2 Wheels
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And besides Yamaha sending out 2 false emails telling me I won when I really didn't, what also gets on my nerves is the fact that some of the chosen "winners" left me scratching my head like "WTF??" My bike is by no means "the shit" or anything so I'm not saying I feel I should've won hands down. I'm just saying there were a lot of sick-ass bikes entered in the contest that were a hell of a lot better looking than a lot of the actual winners.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts