Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thats right, I'm the new sole USA distributor of Blue Flame. Moreover, my prices are the exact same they were before Blue Flame left me and went with the other distributor that didn't work out. Hammy and Blue Flame, together again! :love :cheers :party YEA!

·
FL45HM3
955 Posts
Congrats on becoming the sole US distributor of BF again Hammy! Looks like I'll need to order an exhaust from you sooner than I thought. :hammer

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Great it all worked out! This is for the benefit of your loyal customers!
:cheers

And Brian, maybe you can add Termignoni in your "can list"

I am really interested on this brand.

·
Registered
261 Posts
so hammy, since you rule on the exhaust market why dont you expand and sell some leathers. Im looking for a leather YEA!

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
DreR6 said:
so hammy, since you rule on the exhaust market why dont you expand and sell some leathers. Im looking for a leather YEA!
I reckon he can get you any leathers you need! :cheers

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hey Brian, i left you a email about my blueflame. Let me know if you found anything out yet. riding with my stock exhaust sucks hehe

·
Banned
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Termignoni is largely a Ducati pipe and made in Italy. I have a Ducati and I didn't put them on mine. I don't really like them and I doubt that I will ever sell them. I would suggest contacting Ducati shops and I'm sure they can get you one because they are about the only pepole that sell them. I didn't get your E-mail? Please send it again. Always send E-mails to: [email protected]

·
Registered
728 Posts
Congrats. Don't worry hammy, as soon as I can afford one, you'll be the man I call for one.

·
heebiedabajeebies!
1,781 Posts
Hammy_The_Can_Man said:
Termignoni is largely a Ducati pipe and made in Italy. I have a Ducati and I didn't put them on mine. I don't really like them and I doubt that I will ever sell them. I would suggest contacting Ducati shops and I'm sure they can get you one because they are about the only pepole that sell them.
Thanks for your personal input, how does it compare in terms of make and quality and not to mention tone compared to a Blue Flame?
I am really considering on upgrading my rig to a full system in the lines of Arata, Graves or Hindle or Ti Force andeven Jardine.

Let me know man! :)

And in regards to a dealer for the Termignoni, there one in Canada that have them. Thanks to Ed. But I was hoping the "Can-Man" himself can hook us up. :cheers

·
Registered
380 Posts
Brian did you receive my last email?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Congrats Brian. I'm glad all of that is finally overwith, and BF saw the mistake they made by dropping you.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts