Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy has the 2003 red flame R6 model but I heard that there was a blue flamed model available (possibly outside the country). Is this true? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
i guess something like this,

this is a custom blue paint job over the red flames. this is the only one i know of in existance. there is no such thing as a production black w/blue flames.

·
Registered
7,662 Posts
now THAT is tight! I love it!

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
unique? yes. very. Do I like it? No. not much. I think the rims are a bit to much. or maybe its just the color of the blue that bothers me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
i like the idea but i dont like the color blue that was used. I would have chose something a bit darker prolly

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
penfold said:
unique? yes. very. Do I like it? No. not much. I think the rims are a bit to much. or maybe its just the color of the blue that bothers me.
youre just sayin that cause it aint silver. :mrgreen:

but i think it looks pretty good besides the rims. :cheers

·
Registered
4,156 Posts
loki1313 said:

while that does sound like me, I'm just not feeling it. even covered up the rims on the screen in front of me and I just aint diggin on that color. Kudos to him for doing what he wanted to do but given the same situation, I wouldn't have choose that color.

·
looking for more curves
1,883 Posts
my $.02: I like the idea... the flames are a sweet look. the blue is a bit "bright", but at least the blue on the plastics and on the rims match...

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
penfold said:
loki1313 said:

while that does sound like me, I'm just not feeling it. even covered up the rims on the screen in front of me and I just aint diggin on that color. Kudos to him for doing what he wanted to do but given the same situation, I wouldn't have choose that color.
yep it really does sound like you, but i do have to agree i would have went with a different color also.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wow if you guys don't like this bike you would REALLY hate my bike... I have a special edition too but I painted the flames hot pink. Ha I know all of you probably think that I ruined my bike, but what can ya do... at least I like it. Just thought I'd share :hammer

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
R6wlfgrl said:
Wow if you guys don't like this bike you would REALLY hate my bike... I have a special edition too but I painted the flames hot pink. Ha I know all of you probably think that I ruined my bike, but what can ya do... at least I like it. Just thought I'd share :hammer
only one way to find out girl. just post some pics and im sure i will let you know what i think. besides, the only opinion that matters is your own. like i always say, who gives a dam what everyone else thinks. :cheers

·
Banned
4,021 Posts
hey wlfgrl, why dont u post some pics of u and your bike. be good to see a girl with her bike. dont get see that very often. :cheers

1 - 18 of 18 Posts