Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are my Kuryakyn Spider Lights. They are pretty bright. I am learning the digi camera still so I'll get more when I know how to better. There are 15 LEDs per pod and I have 6 pods. They also strobe with an adjustable speed.

·
flyin' hawaiian
2,815 Posts
looks solid. but if i did that i know i will see more flashing blue lights in my mirrors, not a really good thing for me. looks solid though.

·
Bacon is extra!
494 Posts
Those lights look awesome.

Twitch said:
shiiit...all you need now is some tights...a frisbee on you chest....and you will be TRON
:hammer :hammer :hammer

·
Registered
614 Posts
Okay, seriously, stop posting pics of your bike. I"m tired of drooling over that sexy machine. The whole silver/silver look is killer!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Search google so you can get the best price(got mine on sale but the sale ended already). They are called Kuryakyn spider lights. Make sure to get extra wire. I got the starter pack of 4 and also an add on pack of 2 for a total of 6.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Damn sweet!! Too bad it's illegal here in Cali!! Otherwise, I would get some of those sweet things!!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Very nice. I was thinking about putting something like that on my bike. Mainly so people can see me better, but it also looks good.

However, like everyone say, I think it is illegal in CA.

·
Registered
886 Posts
nice job man thinking of doing mine like that i just started putting the lights on mine will see how it goes once i start getting more lights ..

·
Registered
886 Posts
yeah yeah i just order mine for 120 for 6 lightd thats including the expansion kit ..cant wait to get them and put them on my bike .. so excited and i finally got my vortex triple tree on too looks clean

1 - 20 of 44 Posts