Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I like my knee dragging.
67 Posts
not really a beginner been riding for about 1.5 years...so i guess you can say so kind of. I have a few people i ride with. what kind of riding are you interested in?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sup Raven,

There are tons of crews in Baltimore that you might want to check out. For example a great club is Twisted Souls. If you want to learn more about them. Check out our interview with their President on our site: www.mdriders.com

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! That site will help a ton.
I see that they have a biker social right near my house every saturday of frederick road in bmore. have you ever been?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I haven't had the chance to go this year yet. But the organizers were really open and friendly. If you go, please share your thoughts.

·
I like my knee dragging.
67 Posts
yeah twisited souls, has the nick name twisted slow.... LOL......i mean by types of riding, you just trying to cruise, highway person, or twisty back roads.....i prefere twisty back roads......or are you trying to learn how to ride the twisties...

·
Registered
733 Posts
Thanks! That site will help a ton.
I see that they have a biker social right near my house every saturday of frederick road in bmore. have you ever been?
Hey didnt I see you on the R6 forums? lol!

EDIT:
Thought I was on the tiburon forums.... woops sorry haha...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts