Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sorry about not know to post pictures in here anyways here are the info of the products.

2xBrand new in box Akrapovic Slip on TI exhaust for 2006 R6
Asking 330$+shipping(eaCH)
Price Update 300$+shipping firm
ALL SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Reason i am selling is because me and my friend own a 2006 R6 and we purchase this exhaust together but we have sold our bike recently and picked up a new bike

2rd item I am selling is a ohlins steering Damper which is from my 2006 R6
It comes with everything so this is plug and play.
Asking 400$+shipping (SOLD!!!)

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Is the price for both exhausts or just one?
Where will you ship to? I'm in New Zealand but have family in Canada.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Does this slip on have the little rings where I could use the little springs like they do on full exhausts? I have a full exhaust but need to change the can.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When was the damper bought? Has it ever been rebuilt?
I bought it last year 2014 may or June from a member name smalltrack and I putted on at July and used for 2 months before I storage my bike and sold it I have used 1000km on the damper and no the damper haven't been rebuilt because it's still smooth as butter and too low km to rebuild it .

Is the price for both exhausts or just one?
Where will you ship to? I'm in New Zealand but have family in Canada.
I am willing to ship as long as u pay the shipping and I can pack it up
and the price is each and local pick up is preferred

Does this slip on have the little rings where I could use the little springs like they do on full exhausts? I have a full exhaust but need to change the can.
I am not too sure which u r saying but I can take a better picture of the hardware it includes

·
Money pit owner
19 Posts
Thought I would throw in my vouch. Got the damper in great condition. Seller was communicative throughout the whole process, shipped quickly, and was extremely fair on pricing. Nothing short of my highest recommendation.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Received the slip on today, item was just as described, new in a box with all the hardware required to mount, transaction was easy and communication was excellent, delivery time was good considering it went from canada to San diego, thank you very much, pleasure doing bussiness with you!!

·
337 Posts
I think he's referring to the spring hooks (pic attached), as opposed to the band/barrel clamp.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 22 Posts