Nice!

·
Dangerously Irish
9,550 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the vents these boots have in the toe area are sick. they probably further exceed the venting in most boots without being the air model. the cheaper price should justify not getting airs!

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
the vents these boots have in the toe area are sick. they probably further exceed the venting in most boots without being the air model. the cheaper price should justify not getting airs!
I didnt think it would make a huge difference but youd be surprised. I have a set of airs and tried of the non perf. And my feet where hot as hell youll feel it once its above 85 degrees out. But some ppl dont like perf. Like my buddy

glws beautiful boot and the best boot out there hands down

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump...lowered to $350. if it doesn't sell by the end of the weekend, i'll eat the shipping costs back to the store instead of passing down the savings.

·
Reads the rulez
2,255 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yep. This. Bummer

GLWS, hope you find someone to buy 'em!
you guys serious? do you all ride in the f'in desert? i ride from march to october and half that time need to wear thick socks in my NON perforated oxtars. if not that, then you all have some sweaty feet that you might want to get checked out.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts