Yamaha R6 Forum: YZF-R6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Trackday junky
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bohn Bodyguard Adventure Armored Pants. Size Lg. New without tags. $89 shipped.

Great to wear under blue jeans, the fully armored Adventure Pants fit comfortable hip, thigh and tailbone pads with slim, articulated knee/shin armor in a stretch lycra pant - all designed to fit under your jeans. Your friends will never know!

Features

• Breathable, stretch lycra fabric with ventilated crotch panel for added comfort.
• Armor includes: Approved Bohn Zorb Armor in knee/shin, hips, thighs and tailbone.
• Non-roll elastic waistband.
• Zipper closures at ankles for a snug fit.
• Armor easily removes for laundering in a regular washing machine. There is no shrinking.

The big advantage with this system is that you have a versatile armor system which you can wear under your other suits or jeans and that will last you many years.

About one quarter of our shirts and pants are bought by women who find the unisex styling practical and comfortable. The Bohn Bodyguard System should be selected closest to your 'real' size; this way it will fit snug and firm holding the armor in the correct position.

If you’re interested, please do not message me thru the Forum, since I don’t have a lot of time to spend on the web. Just email me privately at [email protected].

Any questions, email me privately at [email protected].

Thanks so much,

Leo

PS. If you email me, don’t forget to leave your name!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts